What if there was a 3rd option?
I came across this infographic from WhatsTheHost.com recently and thought you’d like it. It compares two options most people think about when deciding to learn how to code.
Take Up Code is neither a bootcamp nor a college. The focus here is all about giving you technical skills like a bootcamp, with the computer science aspects of a university CS degree, all at a price you can afford without loans. And you can do without the stress from both of these options.
You can find out more about the information featured in the infographic with the following links
- Computer & IT Projected Job Growth 2016-2026: Bureau of Labor Statistics
- 2016 Coding Bootcamp Job Placement & Demographic Stats: Course Report
- 2018 Student Loan Statistics: Student Loan Hero
- Guide to Coding Bootcamp Loans & Financing: Course Report
- These are the People who Graduate from Coding Bootcamp: Wired
- Which College Majors have the Highest and Lowest Unemployment Rates?: Straighter Line
- 2017 Starting Salaries for New College Graduates: Nace Salary Survey
- More Women and Minorities are Signing up for Coding Schools: Tech Times
- What do Employers Think about Coding Bootcamp Graduates?: Indeed