What’s the best way for somebody to learn another programming language?
This episode explains the following nine suggestions for learning a new programming language. These are in no particular order.
- Read a book on the language.
- Join a community group.
- Read magazines.
- Get your development environment setup and running.
- Focus on how the new language is different than the ones you already know.
- Learn how things are done in the new language.
- Find a mentor.
- Enroll in a class.
- Watch online videos and training.